Behavioral Addictions Course Materials
Behavioral Addictions Textbook
Interviews With Experts
Expert 1 - Dr. Keith Whyte: Executive Director of National Council of Problem Gambling
Expert 2 - Kelsey: Obsessive-Compulsive Behavior
Expert 3 - Kathy: The Need for Weeds
Expert 4 - Corynn: Hair Pulling, Scratching, and Self-Punishment
Expert 5 - Diana: Might As Well Admit It, You’re Addicted to Love
Expert 6 - Corynn: Food Addiction
Expert 7 - Kathy: Word Obsessions
Expert 8 - Edwina: Work Addiction
Expert 9 - Dr. Rick Isenberg: American Foundation for Addiction Research
Expert 10 - Hal: The All-Consuming World of Internet Gaming
Expert 11 - Susan: Shopping and Hording
Expert 12 - Sabra: Welcome to My World of Social Media
Expert 13 - Diana: Shop Till You Drop
Expert 14 - Dr. Kirk Bowden: Behavior Addictions Overview
Expert 15 - Tyler: Recreational Therapy
Warning: Some students are reporting that they're accidentally being charged multiple times if they click PayPal's 'Pay Now' button more than once. Please pause a bit after pressing the "Pay Now" button to give PayPal time to process the order. If you're double-charged, just send an email to email@example.com to report the issue and you'll immediately receive a refund for the duplicate charge.
How to order the class materials:
- Pay for the materials by clicking on the PayPal Checkout Button.
- You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
- If you don't see the email within 15 minutes, check your spam folder.
- If you do not complete process at this time the link in email will expire.
- If the link has expired, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us that your link expired and we will send you a username and password.
- If you do not receive the link to register just contact us at email@example.com and we will email you a username and password.
Additional payment-related information:
- You must purchase the materials via the PayPal Check Out Button before you can log in.
- We will email a receipt to the email address you specify when making the purchase.
- You can access the website to view the materials as often as you like, so there's no need to download large files.
- You can change your password at any time but will need access to the registered email.
- The user and password are good for five months.
- If you use the user and password with more than five IP addresses you may get locked out. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a new user and password.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com.