In this course, fundamental principles of how plants interact with their environment and what mechanisms are underlying these responses are taught. Through field experiments and subsequent data analysis, empirical models and simulation will enable you to apply the principles conveyed and assess processes such photosynthesis, water transport in plants, and nutrient cycling between the atmosphere, biosphere, and in soil in terrestrial ecosystems such as forests and urban areas. Through understanding and quantitatively assessing these phenomena, students will be able to make inferences to human health and environment.
How to order the class materials:
- Pay for the materials by clicking on the PayPal Checkout Button.
- You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
- If you don't see the email within 15 minutes, check your spam folder.
- If you do not complete process at this time the link in email will expire.
- If the link has expired, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us that your link expired and we will send you a username and password.
- If you do not receive the link to register just contact us at email@example.com and we will email you a username and password.
Additional payment-related information:
- You must purchase the materials via the PayPal Check Out Button before you can log in.
- We will email a receipt to the email address you specify when making the purchase.
- You can access the website to view the materials as often as you like, so there's no need to download large files.
- You can change your password at any time but will need access to the registered email.
- The user and password are good for five months.
- If you use the user and password with more than five IP addresses you may get locked out. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a new user and password.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com.