This is an introduction to computer security for computer scientists. Topics include classical and modern techniques of conventional encryption; algorithms; public-key encryption, and hash functions; network security, with regard to e-mail, IP, and the Web; and system security intruders, viruses, worms, and firewalls. The fundamentals of network security issues are also explored.
- Classic & Modern Cryptography and Cryptanalysis (Symmetric and Public Key
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis)
- Hash Functions, Secret Sharing and Information Hiding
- Authentication & Authorization
- Real-World Security Protocols
- Software Security
- Operating Systems and Security
- Security in Networks
- Computer Forensics
How to order the class materials:
- Pay for the materials by clicking on the PayPal Checkout Button.
- You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
- If you don't see the email within 15 minutes, check your spam folder.
- If you do not complete process at this time the link in email will expire.
- If the link has expired, just email us at email@example.com and tell us that your link expired and we will send you a username and password.
- If you do not receive the link to register just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a username and password.
Additional payment-related information:
- You must purchase the materials via the PayPal Check Out Button before you can log in.
- We will email a receipt to the email address you specify when making the purchase.
- You can access the website to view the materials as often as you like, so there's no need to download large files.
- You can change your password at any time but will need access to the registered email.
- The user and password are good for five months.
- If you use the user and password with more than five IP addresses you may get locked out. Just email us at email@example.com and we will send a new user and password.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.