This course is an introduction to the judicial process in the United States. The course will be taught to underscore the judiciary as a legal and political institution. Specifically, we will focus on the structure of the courts, the personnel who work in and through the courts, legal reasoning, judicial decision-making, and the various judicial systems at the state and federal levels. By examining the judicial process through a wide lens, we will expose the impact of the courts, not simply on the American legal system, but also on the political system and American society.
How to order the class materials:
- Pay for the materials by clicking on the PayPal Checkout Button.
- You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
- If you don't see the email within 15 minutes, check your spam folder.
- If you do not complete process at this time the link in email will expire.
- If the link has expired, just email us at email@example.com and tell us that your link expired and we will send you a username and password.
- If you do not receive the link to register just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a username and password.
Additional payment-related information:
- You must purchase the materials via the PayPal Check Out Button before you can log in.
- We will email a receipt to the email address you specify when making the purchase.
- You can access the website to view the materials as often as you like, so there's no need to download large files.
- You can change your password at any time but will need access to the registered email.
- The user and password are good for five months.
- If you use the user and password with more than five IP addresses you may get locked out. Just email us at email@example.com and we will send a new user and password.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.