Eating Disorders provides an introduction to the characteristics and criteria associated with a variety of forms of disordered eating. We cover anorexia nervosa, bulimia, binge eating disorders, and overeating, among others, and overview key features of their causes, presentation, and treatment. Special attention is dedicated to understanding eating disorders in women, men, athletes, and multicultural populations. Attention is given to critical factors in the development and maintenance of eating disorders. These include personality features and family characteristics, as well as sexual orientation, sociocultural, genetic, and family influences.
This course is designed for students in health education, nursing, pre-med, dietary science, and counselor education, as well as in psychology, and we are excited to have the opportunity to introduce you to this important area of study.
The Eating Disorders E-bundle includes an electronic textbook developed by ClassCenter.net and interviews with numerous experts.
Watch a 2 minute summary on Eating Disorders Class:
How to order the class materials:
- Pay for the materials by clicking on the PayPal Checkout Button.
- You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
- If you don't see the email within 15 minutes, check your spam folder.
- If you do not complete process at this time the link in email will expire.
- If the link has expired, just email us at email@example.com and tell us that your link expired and we will send you a username and password.
- If you do not receive the link to register just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a username and password.
Additional payment-related information:
- You must purchase the materials via the PayPal Check Out Button before you can log in.
- We will email a receipt to the email address you specify when making the purchase.
- You can access the website to view the materials as often as you like, so there's no need to download large files.
- You can change your password at any time but will need access to the registered email.
- The user and password are good for five months.
- If you use the user and password with more than five IP addresses you may get locked out. Just email us at email@example.com and we will send a new user and password.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.